- 22/10/2018 – EPANer team got the 5th rank worldwide during the WRS 2018.
- 15/10/2018 – Participation of the EPANer team to the World Robotic Challenge in WRS 2018 (Tokyo, Japan).
- 28/10/2018 – My paper entilted « Visual Servoing with Photometric Gaussian Mixtures as Dense Feature » has been accepted for publication as Regular Paper in the IEEE Transactions on Robotics (T-RO) journal.
- 01/09/2018 – Assistant professor position in the EPAN Research Group of the University of Technology of Belfort-Montbéliard
- 18/06/2018 – My paper entitled « Reliable planar object pose estimation in light-fields from best sub-aperture camera pairs » has been accepted for publication in the IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L).
- 01/12/2018 – My paper entitled « Multimodal 2D Image to 3D Model Registration via a Mutual Alignment of Sparse and Dense Visual Features » has been accepted for presentation at the 2018 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), May 21-25, 2018, Brisbane, Australia and for inclusion in the conference proceedings.
- 11/23/2017 – 2017 European Robotics Week (ERW): The ViBOT research team and the Masters International Programme in Vision & Robotics will open their robotics laboratory to the public. A fleet of robots will be on display: Indoor and Outdoor Mobile Ground robots, Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle and NAO Humanoid. Research applications such as Polarization Imaging and Precision Agriculture will be also presented.
- 12/06/2016 – Postdoctoral position in the Le2i laboratory of the University of Burgundy.
- 07/03/2016 – Invited researcher for two months in the Optical Media Interface Lab in the Nara Institute of Science and Technology (Japan).
UTBM - Campus de Montbéliard
1 Cours Louis Leprince-Ringuet, 25200 Montbéliard